Current sponsors include:
Sponsors of the World Directory work with WFME and FAIMER in the development of the directory, and contribute to the decision-making process about:
- The mission of the directory
- The criteria for inclusion of medical schools in the directory
- The World Directory defines “medical school” as an educational institution that provides a complete or full program of instruction leading to a basic medical qualification; that is, a qualification that permits the holder to obtain a license to practice as a medical doctor or physician.
- The minimal data set required on any school before it is listed
- The core data to be collected on each school
- The presentation of the data and access to the database by users of the directory
Last updated January 12, 2018.